High Performance Audio Beam Power Tetrode
The Svetlana SV6L6GC is a glass envelope beam-power tetrode
intended for high-power audio amplifier service. Close manufacturing specification
tolerances and improved processing provide improved reliability and superior
sonic performance. The Svetlana SV6L6GC is manufactured in the Svetlana
factory in St. Petersburg, Russia, and is designed to be a direct replacement
for any 6L6 type.
The Svetlana SV6L6GC features:
- Design and construction based on the Sylvania 6L6GC/STR387.
- Extra-rugged construction for use in music amplifiers--thick
mica spacers and extra bracing reduce microphonic effects and resist mechanical
and thermal shocks.
- Increased peak cathode emission from new cathode materials.
- Gold-plated grid and extended processing and aging for
stability and reliability.
- Tri-plate anode for superior dissipation.
- Precise grid/screen alignment.
- Comprehensive static and audio amplifier testing before
and after aging.
- May be operated in inverted position--base fits into
socket clamps in Fender guitar amplifiers.
complete data sheet in Adobe Acrobat format