300B DIY Budget Tube Amplifier Build DHT Final Tweaks and Wrap up.

2 Просмотры
Well, I finally got around to doing the final tweaks to this amp and it's turned out to be a real ripper. I knew something was a bit off, but I was a little burned out on this project after dealing with that direct coupled 6SN7 mess I started with. Sometimes it's best to just walk away for a while and come back with a fresh pair of eyes and ears!

I'm glad I waited, as getting the Analog Discovery 2 and the Audio Analyzer Suite is what lead me to the problem and the solution. I won't spoil what I found, but we were 150 ohms on one resistor away from audio bliss!

I uploaded the final version of the schematic and BOM here!
Комментариев нет.